Need a quick gift for Mother’s Day? Have fun and make a meaningful gift at the same time! These handprint and footprint art pieces are perfect! Grab the Free Printable linked below!
All you need:
- Print printable
- Put a bit of paint in
- Paint child’s hand/foot – only ONE at a time! 🙂
- Help child press hand/foot straight down to paper and press gently, but firmly
- Lift straight up!
- Repeat for
- For butterfly (foot) art, add antenna with
- For Flower (hand) art, draw in stem
- For infants and small children, it is easiest to have
childsitting on lapof one person while 2nd person paints their foot/hand
- Then, (for feet) lift them up and lower them down onto paper
- Have wipes /
wash clothready – otherwise child may run around house painting everything!
Looking for more activity ideas?
Check out our Facebook page, Reading with Kimberly for reading tips and activities, or our private mom group: There’s More to the Story, where we share #RealMomLife – plus tips, mems, and stories about day to day life.